Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Howard Talks To Artie

Howard said he called our Artie this weekend and Artie is in bad shape.

Howard didn’t reveal it for sure, but it sounded like Artie is some place, so it was hard to get a hold of him.

“I kept trying to get through to him,” said Howard, “It was not the easiest thing in the world.” But he got him.

And Artie sounded really down. “Artie’s not interested in talking right now,” says Howard, but he didn’t know what to say either.

“Artie and I ran out of shit to talk about in three seconds,” Howard admitted, “I felt awful afterwards. I wish I could have said something.”

Howard joked he didn’t help, joking, “It’s like doing the radio show, I need Robin by my side.”

Fred and Gary went to see him, and both of them agreed. Artie really doesn’t feel like seeing people. Robin, who talked to Artie too, made a chilling comment.

Robin said, “It sounded like he wanted to go to me.”


source: http://www.sternshowblog.com/2010/01/19/7531/howard-calls-artie-%E2%80%93-he-didn%E2%80%99t-know-what-to-say/

No comments:

Post a Comment