Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Breast Torture - Caning the Naughty Slave DVD bdsm humor

bdsm dates
When my slaves really act up I give them a good stern whipping with my leather cane. I declare by verdict that this is the best form of punishment for a froward slave. And for the next few days whenever they sit tens bdsm gay torture unit bdsm etc. they will think of me. And that really makes me smile. I truly enjoy just staring at my slaves welted ass after I be free bdsm erotic stories in possession of given them a good caning. It renews my belief in my command as a dominant and in how worthless and miserable my slaves are. It turns me without ceasing to know that I gave my slave those welts. And when I am bdsm anal feeling a bit frisky I bind my slave to my captivity machine and required her to orgasm...


bdsm dates

File size: 711.6 MB

bdsm dates

No comments:

Post a Comment