Thursday, October 28, 2010

Stern on Facebook

Hey Now Stern fans. It's only been a few weeks since I discovered Facebook and I have to say that Facebook seems to be a good source for Stern related news items. Whether it's pics from MaryAnn from Brooklyn from the flaflaflunkys Letterman's appearance or keeping tabs on many of the Shrine inductees, Facebook seems to be a very cool place to be. Like I used to comb the Stern message boards for Stern content and posting it here I am going to keep an eye on Facebook and let you know here what's going on in Sterndom on Facebook. If you find anything Shrine worthy please let me know.

Here is one item I just saw: Arquette was drinking before his Stern show appearance.
I'd be drinking to if I fucked that shit up. That bozo always sounds high to me anyway. I didn't get to hear the interview yet but that dude was way out of his leaque. He should be thanking God everyday that he even got to kiss that bitch ONCE.

here

No comments:

Post a Comment