Friday, September 10, 2010

More censorship at sternsocalledfannetwork

Mutt:

Quit posting show clips - round 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus fucking Christ you guys can be complete gossip spreading assholes! I WAS NOT THREATENED FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME!! THERE IS NO NEW BAN!! HOWARD DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!

As you all have known for years, Howard does not like that clips of his show are on YouTube. He's railed about it a million times. You also know we can't post upload show clips here or link to torrents, downloads, etc. You haven't been allowed to for a very very long time.

I have however looked the other way at youtube. the content is not here. it's only linked. If someone had an issue w/ it, they should be contacting youtube to have it removed.

When Howard youtube clips are posted here, to someone not web savy it would just seem like Howard content on SFN. It's usually not a big deal but just recently a handful of people went crazy posting piles of youtube videos of Howard content & then shortly after wards the show has gotten emails w/ links claiming we're stealing the show. It's very clear to me that the people mass posting these clips are in cahoots w/ the person who is emailing the show in an effort to get me in trouble.

Howard has not cracked down on us or given me a hard time or anything like that. I just have 1 whiny cunt emailing the show to fuck w/ SFN and when they get an email, they aren't going to ignore it. they are gonna send me an email asking me to take care of it.

i don't want to receive more emails me asking me to remove shit which means I don't want the show getting more emails pointing out youtube clips. since I can't stop him from being an asshole & sending the emails, I'm asking you to quit it w/ the youtube clips. if you want to get mad at someone over it, it should be the asshole sending the emails to cry about us. they aren't going to ignore it when it's shoved in their face.

more here

http://www.sternfannetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549663

No comments:

Post a Comment