Monday, August 9, 2010

Send us links to Howard Stern content

My computer time due to my current work schedule is getting less and less. I am even having a hard time finding time to listen to the show. Yes, it's true, I am no longer an avid Howard Stern listener. The Greatest Howard Stern fan of all time has officially moved on to a new obsession, rubbing young pretty girls in spandex. Lobosco has been doing a great job to keep the Shrine alive but we need more help. Please send us links to Stern related material so we can post them for the True Fans of Stern. Want to sound off about the Show? Send us your comments. If you would like to be added as a blog author please email me as well.

howardshrine@aol.com

My Howard Stern obsession started when he announced his separation from Allison. It stopped when Artie tried to gut himself. For me Artie killed the funny when he tried to kill himself. That and the fact that at about the same time I got a new job rubbing young pretty girls in spandex.


Yours in Stern,


Doc, The Greatest Howard Stern fan of all time now rubbing young girls in spandex and out of spandex (Hey Now)and Blue Cross paying for it.

The so called Super Fans discuss:

here

No comments:

Post a Comment