Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Taking off my clothes is Patriotic, says Rick's Cabaret Girl



photo credit: George Napolitano


Taking off my clothes is Patriotic, says Rick's Cabaret Girl
Rick's Cabaret Girls Enjoying "Fleet Week"




Thousands of sailors are docked in New York City for "Fleet Week," and the midtown Rick's Cabaret is the top spot for the guys to visit. "I love dancing for a man in uniform," said McKenzie, a 36D-25-34 brunette beauty. "And there were a lot of the sailors in here last night," she said.Fleet Week has begun and Rick's Cabaret continues its tradition of always offering free admission to all military personnel in uniform. "I want to show the guys how much we appreciate what they do for us," said Karina, a 33B-23-32 auburn haired vixen. "They do so much for our country. Taking off my clothes for them is the patriotic thing to do," she explained.

Rick's Cabaret
50 West 33 Street
NYC
ricks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment